About Me

My photo
My name is Wayne Chamberlain and I'm a geek daddy who is into Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, books, movies, video games and talking to creative people about their work in these mediums. And that's what you'll find here, along with news, previews and reviews. I'm a journalist, an editor and co-host of the Star Wars Book Report podcast. So come on in and feel free to geek out in a fun, friendly environment.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hear Drew Karpyshyn speak about The Old Republic and more


Our conversation with exception video game writer and novelist Drew Karpyshyn is available now on iTunes and through our website,starwarsbookreport.com. Please be sure to give it a listen and hear Drew address several topics related to his career, Star Wars, writing novels, The Old Republic and upcoming projects, including a new Old Republic novel set to release later this year. And don't forget to visit our Facebook  page - facebook.com/starwarsbookreport.com. Please give us a like.
I'm on the road in Toronto this weekend with my kids, so going to be a quiet time as far as updates, but pleas e keep checking back for more and give us a like.
And please join my blog page here.
MTFBWY!

No comments:

Post a Comment