About Me

My photo
My name is Wayne Chamberlain and I'm a geek daddy who is into Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, books, movies, video games and talking to creative people about their work in these mediums. And that's what you'll find here, along with news, previews and reviews. I'm a journalist, an editor and co-host of the Star Wars Book Report podcast. So come on in and feel free to geek out in a fun, friendly environment.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Getting ready for the return of Jedi Aragorn

Hello, dear readers. Your jedi geek has been going through a lot of personal growth and change during the past 6 weeks. I will be back with gaming and dvd and book news, previews, reviews and videos in the coming weeks as life gets back to normal.
Please hang with me and get ready for some interesting pieces, interviews and opinions in the coming weeks, months and years.
But first, with this being Titanic week, let me recommend you pick up Matt Forbeck's excellent novel Carpathia, about vampires being on board the ship that rescued survivors of the Titanic disaster. It's a great time to check it out.
Carpathia novel at Amazon.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment